Firstly, you’ll need the app installed on your store before app blocks become available to you.
Then once you’ve created and configured your Fan Pass, you will need to open your theme editor and follow these instructions:
- To start, you should have created a new page template but if you haven’t already, go ahead and do so now.
- Now, open up the gated page template you have created and select ‘Add section’ on the left-hand sidebar.
- This will open a list of addable sections, switch to the ‘Apps’ tab and select ‘Fan Pass Gated Page’ from the list.
- Once added, navigate to the left-hand sidebar again, hover over the ‘Page’ section and click the Eye icon to hide the original page content. Your content will be hidden behind the ‘Fan Pass Gated Page’ app block you added and only be viewable when a valid Fan Pass is connected.
- Then you can select the app block and customise the messaging displayed on your gated page.